Monday, April 21, 2008

easing down the rabbit hole...

It has been way toooooooo long between posts here. I'm still on this adventure, and I keep coming up with blog post ideas and then not posting them. Just not a very diligent blogger I guess.

This morning my friend Ellen wrote this brilliant post about going green on her blog that I thought I'd share here as a way to ease back into my blog. Now that Spring is here (not necessarily in weather - it snowed, rained and hailed all weekend - but I did finally find and buy the first Washington grown asparagus of the year yesterday), I am recommitting to blogging here more regularly.

1 comment:

girl work studios said...

Thanks for the mention Angela. Oooh, if asparagus is ready there, it must be ready here too. I'll have to scout it out. Great info.